Last Updated: January 2018
We will collect, store and use your personal information only to support and enhance your relationship with us. We will not sell your personal information to anyone. We will not disclose your personal information to anyone outside Heroshe, except as necessary to our trusted partners and suppliers to enable us to provide services to you.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website; and
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
It does not apply to information collected:
- By us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party
(including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- By any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including
advertising) that may link to or be accessible from [or on] the Website.
an account or use the Heroshe interactive services or website.
Children under the age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any (personal) information
to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 and are in compliance with
the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). If you are under 13, do not
- Use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features
- Register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website,
- Use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or
- Provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Information collect about you and how we collect it
We collect several types of information from and about visitors of our website and customers, including
- Personal information that can be used to identify you, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number,
identification number, or any other information that we collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable
information under an applicable law, and
- Technical information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us on our Website at various times,
- Automatically as you navigate through our site. Information automatically collected may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information you provide to us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, registering for our services on our site, submitting an order request, subscribing to our newsletter, responding to a survey, entering a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a problem with our Website;
- Pictures and statements from you about our products and services;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purpose;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and the fulfillment of your orders; You may be required to provide financial information when placing an order through our website.
Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally,
we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website who illegally access restricted locations. You may choose to share
your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain
information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the
resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal
information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us. It helps us to improve our Website and to
deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website [and our emails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
No disclosure of information to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. If you provide a picture and/or a statement as a review or testimonial, such items will only be used in those limited contexts. Your pictures, testimonials, and other identifiable information will not be sold to third parties.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Additionally, Heroshe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. We also reserve the right to participate in other affiliate partnerships. As such, be aware that the privacy policies of these third-party sites govern your interactions with their plugins, API’s, websites, and other related tools.
Application programming interfaces(APIS)
How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To provide you with notices about your account or order;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it:
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- To personalize your experience;
- To process and ship your packages;
- To improve our website;
- To improve customer service and answer your question;
- To handle technological issues that may arise;
- To take any action in any case, dispute, or legal proceed of any kind between you and Heroshe, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with this Service;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest
to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email us or check the relevant box located on the
form on which we collect your data.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target
audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on
or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We consider information security to be a top priority. Heroshe implements systems, applications and procedures
to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized
access or use of information. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and
contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. However,
there are no measures able to provide absolute assurance. Therefore, although Heroshe takes great efforts to
protect your personal information, Heroshe, LLC CANNOT GUARANTEE AND YOU CANNOT REASONABLY EXPECT
THAT HEROSHE DATABASES WILL BE IMMUNE FROM ANY WRONGDOINGS, MALFUNCTIONS, SECURITY
BREACHES, UNLAWFUL INTERCEPTIONS OR ACCESS, OR OTHER KINDS OF ABUSE AND MISUSE.
California privacy rights
California Civil code Section 1798.83 allows our customers that reside in California to obtain information regarding how we
disclose their personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you live in California and would like to
make such a request, send your request to [email protected].
Choices about how we use and disclose your information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to
provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still submit an order request over the telephone or by sending an email to [email protected].
- Disclosure of Your Information for Promotional Offers or Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can always opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected].
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or follow the unsubscribe link available on the email.
Terms of service
website at: https://www.heroshe.com/terms.
changes on this page. Those changes will take effect upon posting. Additionally, we may provide a notification on this page or
any other relevant page to explain the amendments. You are advised to consult this page regularly for any changes, as
those amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required by law, whichever is earlier.
1430 Katy Flewellen Rd, Unit 5034
Katy, TX 77494
USA: Tel: +1 (832) 772 6208
Email: [email protected]