Terms of Service
Welcome to Heroshe.com! Heroshe, LLC and/or its affiliates & subsidiaries (referred to as “Heroshe,” “we,” or “our”) own this website and use it to provide information and services. This agreement outlines the terms and conditions that apply to using the website and services. They apply to everyone who uses this site—whether or not they become a registered customer. By staying on this website and/or using our services, you (referred to as the “customer” or “visitor”) agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully. If you do not agree with these terms, you must not use this website or our services.
Changes to the Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website or the entire Website, to users, including visitors and registered customers.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website; and
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability. You agree to
- Notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security;
- Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information;
- Refrain from accessing (or attempting to access) any of our content, resources, or services by any means other than through the means we provide, included but not limited to, automated, unethical, or unconventional means;
- Refrain from engaging in activity that is disruptive or interferes with our resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Website, resources, and services are located or connected to; and
- Refrain from copying, duplicating, reproducing, selling, trading, or reselling our services and content.
Additionally, one part of our service involves Heroshe providing you with an email address and a shipping address connected to your account. This address and email address can only be used in conjunction with and according to the terms outlined here. Any use outside the stated scope, violates our terms of service and we reserve the right to stop service in response. Do not use the email address and shipping address for personal matters unrelated to your orders and their procurement.
To protect our customers and to comply with the law, in most cases we require customers to provide proof of an original, valid, government-issued photo identification. If the photo identification does not have the applicable address, proof of residency may be required. These procedures are in place to protect against identity theft and ensure that your packages are delivered accurately.
When you use any Heroshe service, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically, such as e-mails, texts, mobile push notices, or notices and messages on this Website or through the other Services and you can retain copies of these communications for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Heroshe through its website, subsidiaries & affiliates provides international procurement and logistics services from USA to individuals and businesses in Nigeria requesting products from Online Retailers.
Paid Services and Fees
Some of Heroshe’s services are available only by submitting a fee payment. For example, to have Heroshe ship items you’ve ordered to Nigeria, you will need to pay a shipping fee. The shipping fees, which include all clearing of customs and duties, are published on the site in advance. When orders are made, shipping invoices will be sent out every week. The payment balance on shipping invoices must be paid prior to international shipment.
In some instances, where you have opted to subscribe to our services, you may even register to pay monthly and annual fees billed in regular intervals automatically. In order to provide uninterrupted service to you, these monthly or annual charges will happen automatically. However, you have the freedom to disable the auto-renewal or cancel your subscription at anytime. Unless that occurs, we will charge you the applicable amount using your preferred method of payment that you have filed with us. Your renewal period in such instances will be equal in time to the renewal period of your current subscription.
Only payment methods stated on our websites are accepted as legitimate modes of payment. Currently, we accept all major credit and debit cards in local currency. We also allow individuals to pay via bank transfer and cash deposit. No individual or agency outside the communicated account representatives and bank institutions is authorized to accept payment on our behalf. We are not responsible for losses from dealings with or payments to unauthorized parties. Payment for an order by the Customer indicates acceptance of this agreement and authorization to proceed with the order.
When you provide your payment information, you represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any. If these, or any other payment terms are not met, we reserve the right to withhold order shipping processing.
All charges required to fulfill a Customer’s order request including item cost, taxes, shipping and handling charges, and service fees, currently in effect or established in future, will be billed to the Customer. It is the Customer’s responsibility to provide accurate information while completing our order form and to make sure that all requested product listed or advertised on any US Merchant website meets Customer exact taste, quality and budget before submitting an order form to Heroshe.
Amazon & Affiliate Disclosure
While browsing this site, you may also come across links to third party sites that may be defined as affiliate links. This simply means that we may receive a payment or commission (at no cost to you) if you purchase items through the links on our site. Most specifically, Heroshe, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
International Shipping Insurance
Heroshe provides shipping insurance and/or parcel protection against loss, theft, or damage for Customer orders being shipped. This protection covers these orders once they are in our possession in our warehouse and during transit to Nigeria.
Right to Decline
Heroshe reserves the right to decline or cancel a Customer's request for any of our services if it suspects fraud, considers the request abhorrent, contradictory, illegal or beyond the scope of our company goals, core values and service offerings. Additionally, a customer request may be cancelled under the following circumstances – items out of stock or back ordered, inaccurate customer, product or pricing information, Nigerian customs shipping prohibitions or payment issues.
We reserve the right to request that a Customer provide additional information acceptable to us to verify the legitimacy of a transaction prior to honoring the Customer's request for any of our services. We may refuse to process or complete any transaction, and to cancel any transaction if we in good faith do not believe it to be genuine or have reason to doubt the veracity of any information provided to us by the Customer. Furthermore, to manage risk, we may, at our discretion, impose limits on the amount and/or the number of orders we can ship for any Customer.
We oppose fraudulent and criminal activities perpetrated on or through our services. As a result, where incidents of fraud or criminal activity is suspected, we reserve the right to decline service, withhold products and payments, report to appropriate law enforcement agencies, and provide relevant information to fulfill all legal requirements and prosecutions.
Compliance with Law
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in effect in the country from which the goods are shipped, and in the country in which the goods are received. You will not use or attempt to use Heroshe to receive or send illegal, hazardous or dangerous materials, prohibited goods, or controlled substances. Goods are unacceptable for shipment if:
- They are on Heroshe’s list of Prohibited Items;
- The goods are classified as hazardous material, dangerous goods, or articles prohibited or restricted by IATA (International Air Transport Association), ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation), export control laws and regulations, import or customs regulations, or any of the laws or regulations of any applicable government department or other relevant organization; or
- We decide that we cannot transport an item safely or legally (such items include but are not limited to: animals, currency, bearer-form negotiable instruments, precious metals and stones, firearms, parts thereof and ammunition, pornography and illegal narcotics/drugs).
Your items are shipped as they arrive every week. Items deemed fragile or susceptible to damage will ship in original packages. Loose items like some shoes, may be placed in shoes boxes. If an item is extremely fragile, additional crating and packaging will be applied at the customer’s expense. If such additional crating becomes necessary, Heroshe will inform you to make a payment via your account.
After items arrive at the Heroshe warehouse for shipment, the final shipping weight will be determined by Heroshe. This final determination with supersede any other estimates or determinations made by other shipping services or online stores. All shipping weights will be rounded to the nearest whole number.
Damage or Loss
Heroshe assists customers in returning items to US online stores at no extra cost before we ship the items from our US warehouse to Nigeria. But, the customer will:
- Contact the US online store and obtain a return shipping label.
- Forward the return shipping label to Heroshe.
We process packages for return on Fridays.
Use of Open Communication
We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner.
By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.heroshe.com employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this Service/User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
a. We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other 3rd party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using any open communication tools on our website or social media pages, provided that it doesn’t violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of www.heroshe.com, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via open communication tools as described, and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process, necessary in order to use our Resources.
b. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless www.heroshe.com and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
All content and materials available on www.heroshe.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images, scripts, digital downloads, and logos are the exclusive intellectual property of Heroshe or our third party co-contributors, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Heroshe. Pictures and statements obtained from clients for the purposes of providing testimonials and reviews will be used only for those limited purposes.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Heroshe from and against all damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or related to: (a) your breach of this Agreement; (b) your User Content, Your Sites and Your eCommerce; (c) any claims from your End Users; and (d) your violation of any law or regulation or the rights of any third party. In other words, if you take any actions to that result in legal action against Heroshe and its affiliates & subsidiaries, you agree to cover us.
No Class Actions
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated or representative action. Class actions, Class arbitrations, private attorney general actions and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Service/User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
DISCLAIMER OF LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE PROVIDE ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND OTHER SERVICES (ALL REFERRED TO AS RESOURCES) INCLUDED OR OTHERWISE MADE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. THIS MEANS THAT WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
- THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS;
- THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERRORS;
- ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR RESOURCES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICES FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT;
- NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM WWW.HEROSHE.COM OR THROUGH ANY RESOURCES WE PROVIDE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXCEPT FOR THOSE EXPRESSLY OUTLINED IN THIS USER AGREEMENT.
IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AS EXPLAINED ABOVE, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, HEROSHE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM AGAINST US SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, IF ANY, FOR USE OF OUR SERVICES. HEROSHE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF USING OUR RESOURCES, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY CHANGES, DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION, CANCELLATION, LOSS OF ACCESS, OR DOWNTIME TO THE FULL EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY LAWS APPLY.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
17939 Kieth Harrow Blvd, Suite 106,
Houston, TX 77084
USA: Tel: +1 (832) 772 6208
Email: [email protected]
We will collect, store and use your personal information only to support and enhance your relationship with us. We will not sell yo personal information to anyone. We will not disclose your personal information to anyone outside Heroshe, except as necessary to o trusted partners and suppliers to enable us to provide services to you.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website; and
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
It does not apply to information collected:
- By us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party(including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- By any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from [or on] the Website.
Children under the age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any (personal) information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 and are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). If you are under 13, do not
- Use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features
- Register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website,
- Use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or
- Provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
Information we collect about you and how we collect it
We collect several types of information from and about visitors of our website and customers, including
- Personal information that can be used to identify you, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, identification number, or any other information that we collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law, and
- Technical information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us on our Website at various times,
- Automatically as you navigate through our site. Information automatically collected may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies, and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information you provide to us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, registering for our services on our site, submitting an order request, subscribing to our newsletter, responding to a survey, entering a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a problem with our Website;
- Pictures and statements from you about our products and services;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purpose;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and the fulfillment of your orders; You may be required to provide financial information when placing an order through our website.
Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website who illegally access restricted locations. You may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and there sources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website [and our emails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
No disclosure of information to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. If you provide a picture and/or a statement as a review or testimonial, such items will only be used in those limited contexts. Your pictures, testimonials, and other identifiable information will not be sold to third parties.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Additionally, Heroshe is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. We also reserve the right to participate in other affiliate partnerships. As such, be aware that the privacy policies of these third-party sites govern your interactions with their plugins, API’s, websites, and other related tools.
Application programming interfaces(APIS)
How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To provide you with notices about your account or order;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it:
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- To personalize your experience;
- To process and ship your packages;
- To improve our website;
- To improve customer service and answer your question;
- To handle technological issues that may arise;
- To take any action in any case, dispute, or legal proceed of any kind between you and Heroshe, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with this Service;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email us or check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We consider information security to be a top priority. Heroshe implements systems, applications and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. However, there are no measures able to provide absolute assurance. Therefore, although Heroshe takes great efforts to protect your personal information, Heroshe, LLC CANNOT GUARANTEE AND YOU CANNOT REASONABLY EXPECT THAT HEROSHE DATABASES WILL BE IMMUNE FROM ANY WRONGDOINGS, MALFUNCTIONS, SECURITY BREACHES, UNLAWFUL INTERCEPTIONS OR ACCESS, OR OTHER KINDS OF ABUSE AND MISUSE.
California privacy rights
California Civil code Section 1798.83 allows our customers that reside in California to obtain information regarding how we disclose their personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you live in California and would like to make such a request, send your request to [email protected].
Choices about how we use and disclose your information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still submit an order request over the telephone or by sending an email to [email protected].
- Disclosure of Your Information for Promotional Offers or Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can always opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected].
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or follow the unsubscribe link available on the email.
Terms of service
- We ship packages every Thursday.
- Our shipping schedule is subject to change without prior notice. But, we’ll communicate the change to customers.
- We'll consolidate multiple customer items into one box if they arrive on the same day. Otherwise, we process shipments as they arrive at our warehouse.
- All items deemed as fragile or susceptible to damage will ship in original packaging. e.g shoes, electronics e.t.c. We’ll crate very fragile items upon request and at the customer’s expense to avoid damage.
- We process shipments and send updates to customers daily. We ship packages after invoice payment.
- We acknowledge customer shipment was received at our warehouse through email updates. No email update means, shipment was not received at our warehouse.
- We calculate International shipping cost with shipping weight determined at Heroshe US warehouse.
- The shipping weight determined at Heroshe US warehouse overrides all other shipping weight on the packages received from US online stores or courier services.
- We round UP all International shipping weight to the nearest whole number. For example, if your shipping weight is 2.1, or 2.2, or 2.3, or 2.4, or 2.5 lbs, we’ll round it up to 3 lbs and bill you for 3 lbs.
- We have the right to reject and return packages delivered to Heroshe warehouse if the package is flagged and confirmed as fraudulent.
- Heroshe assists customers in returning items to US online stores at no extra cost before we ship the items from our US warehouse to Nigeria. But, the customer will:
- Contact the US online store and obtain a return shipping label.
- Forward the return shipping label to Heroshe.
- We process packages for return on Fridays.